With an interruption to the school year and the move to online learning, now might be a great time to take advantage of this offer.
Reasons why Rosetta Stone might be a good option:
- If your student has been taking a foreign language and needs to stay immersed in order to move to the next level when school starts (from kindergarten to college prep.)
- If your student needs increased enrichment during the day to stay busy
- If someone in your home wants to learn or relearn a foreign language–see quote from Rosetta Stone! “Not a Student? Not a problem. Begin a free trial (we won’t make you flash a Student ID or anything!)
What you get with your free access:
- Instant feedback on pronunciation
- Data on progress with printable reports
Visit their website to get started. Registration with a credit card is required but you can cancel at the end of the free trial.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER for more tips on how to live well during the quarantine.
* Offer is available to parents and guardians of K-12 Students who either attend a school that is closed in response to COVID-19 or are homeschooled. Offer includes a 3-month, no-cost Rosetta Stone for Students subscription for new users (3-month period begins upon delivery of the access information email) and a no-cost, 3-month subscription added to the end of the current subscription term for eligible Homeschool product subscribers. To claim the offer, submit the required information via the online form. May not be transferred or exchanged for refund or credit. School name information will be used for eligibility verification purposes only. Offer subject to availability and may change or end at any time without notice. Rosetta Stone for Students subscription is a personal subscription issued to the parent/guardian for their child’s use. Subscription is not associated with the child’s school. At the end of the no-cost subscription period, Rosetta Stone may contact parent/guardian to offer the opportunity to continue the child’s subscription and progress by purchasing a subscription.