Prepare your tastebuds for an array of divine chocolates in Honeycreeper Chocolate: A Seated Valentine’s Day Chocolate Tasting for Two this weekend, February 12 and 14.
Craft chocolate curated from the finest cacao powders, Honeycreeper Chocolate has an evening of chocolates, bouquets, goodies, and romantic vibes in store for the couples attending.
Don’t miss another cool freebie!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
for more tips on how to live your best life on a budget in Birmingham!
Visit our website at Birmingham On the Cheap now!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
On February 12 and 14, bring your significant other out to enjoy a classy evening of chocolate selections that will have you swooning for more. You will be guided by knowledgeable Honeycreeper Chocolate staff to preview the variety available and left to enjoy the flavors at your preferred pace, yet available to answer questions that may arise.
Tickets are $75 per couple. Attendees are also allowed to bring their own bottle of wine! Cork service will be provided free of charge.
A Seated Valentine’s Day Tasting Event for 2 includes:
- Two bonbons from a select group of small-batch chocolatiers
- Generous Tasting Portions of 3 Craft Chocolate Bars
- A cup of house-made Chocolate Mousse for sharing
- Flat FIJI Water or S. Pellegrino Sparkling Water x2
- Crispy crackers to cleanse your palette
- Floral Bouquet in a vase to take home and enjoy all weekend
- Valentine’s Day Favor Bag…a gift to you!
What’s inside the Favor Bag?
- 2 romance-themed cocktail stirrers
- 1 Packet of Good King Snacking Cacao
- 1 Cup of Caramel Milk Chocolate Valrhona Baking Feves
- Spotify Playlist (QR code) of our favorite Valentine’s Day tunes
- HC’s top 10 Valentine’s Day movie picks to keep the date night rolling
- Flavor Wheel for chocolate tasting
- Discount code from our shop-sharing sisters at basic.
Couples will also be able to enjoy 15% off chocolate purchases on the day of the event!
NOTES ON SAFETY PRECAUTIONS PROVIDED
- Please note that all patrons are asked to remain masked until seated at your respective tasting table.
- Tables and chairs will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between seatings