NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY IS FEBRUARY 25! For the fifteenth year, IHOP is honoring its namesake though serving up a short stack of buttermilk pancakes for FREE!
To take advantage of this offer, dine-in at one of the 1500 locations participating from 7 AM to 7 PM. This can be a popular event, so expect a longer wait than usual in some areas. Limit one short stack per person, while supplies last.
If you can’t make it on the 25th, IHOP offers all-you-can-eat pancakes with the purchase of any breakfast combo daily.
In return for the freebie, diners are asked to consider leaving a donation for the featured charity. No donation is necessary, but don’t forget to tip the wait staff!
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
IHOP LOCATIONS IN THE BIRMINGHAM AREA:
- 5243 US-280, Birmingham, AL 35242 (205) 991-4871
- 221 State Farm Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35209 (205) 290-0995
- 7748 Crestwood Blvd, Irondale, AL 35210 (205) 956-5502
- 2730 John Hawkins Pkwy, Hoover, AL 35244 (205) 682-2822
- 2000 Pelham Pkwy, Pelham, AL 35124 (205) 987-1325
Check out other free and cheap events coming up!
Friday, August 19, 2022
IHOP – Multiple Locations