How’s the homeschooling coming?
Need a little assistance?
Now you can get FREE online tutoring for K-12 from Harvard, MIT, and Berkeley College students using cool online tools! This service is offered by GoPeer.org.
GoPeer matches trained college students who attend top-tier universities with students from kindergarten through twelfth grade for one-to-one tutoring lessons. GoPeer prides itself on being super selective with only 5% of applicants chosen to participate as tutors.
How it works
Instruction is tailored to the way your student learns, whether it be visual learning with images or a thorough discussion of the concepts presented. An online tutor will offer personalized, real-time face-to-face interaction using GoPeer’s state-of-the-art live learning platform on the Internet.
On this interactive platform, both the student and the tutor can operate the online whiteboard. With the tools on the system, the student can highlight the areas where he or she is having difficulty and the tutor can respond through verbal explanation and visual presentation with the guidance needed.
- Both the student and the tutor can type, write, and draw on an INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD
- Tutors can review & edit word documents with their EASY EDITING SYSTEM
- Share files, such as documents, graphs, tests, and homework through FILE SHARING
- Review past lessons through SAVED SESSIONS
- After the session, if you need a bit of extra help you can CHAT VIA INSTANT MESSAGING WITH YOUR TUTOR
- Parents stay in the loop with an after-lesson PROGRESS REPORT
How do I sign up?
Go to the GoPeer website and enter the code FREE120 (using all capital letters) when you register for your free parent or student account.
Your free two hours can be used as four free 30-minute lessons, two free 1-hour lessons, or even a free 2-hour lesson. The most popular option is two free 1-hour lessons.
Click here to create your free account! Don’t forget to add the FREE120 code!
Other posts you may like: