Deck your halls with Christmas Village! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-LAH! It’s time to get the festivities going. The 2021 Christmas Village Festival in Birmingham is taking place this weekend at The BJCC through November 7, 2021! With arts and crafts, candles, home decor vendors, and more, the Christmas Village Festival never disappoints when it comes to home preparation for holiday celebrations (take a virtual tour with Monty Ballard during his interview today with CBS 42 below).
Presented by the Yellowhammer Candle Co., the sweet magicians behind the spring season’s astounding Cottontail Village, the Christmas Village Festival is one of the best ways to get yourself into the spirit of the Christmas holiday. Search for your favorite Christmas decorations, including ornaments, artwork, handcrafted items, ribbons, wrapping paper, scented and unscented candles, and so much more from a variety of vendors and exhibitors from all over the world!
Do you need or want it for Christmas? You will find it at the Christmas Village Festival! Tickets for this highly-anticipated event can now be purchased at the door and are $12 for Adults, $5 for children ages 6-12, and FREE for kids under the age of 6. Event dates are now through Sunday, November 7.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
The Christmas Village Festival is one of the most popular events at The BJCC. Please be prepared, especially if you have young children in tow. Here are some tips so you can have a glorious experience. Know something that’s not listed? Post a comment to help other Birmingham On the Cheap readers have a great time!
- 2020 Ticketholders, you may use your tickets for the 2021 Festival! If you did not request a refund, your 2020 ticket will be accepted at the door.
- Check the schedule here to enjoy the event on a lighter day if you have children under 6 attending.
- VIP days are typically the FIRST day of the festival and afford attendees a bit more space to browse and shop, as no strollers or carts are allowed access on VIP Day. VIP tickets are limited and sold in advance at various locations around the city. Check for ticket outlet locations here.
- Wear comfortable clothing! The venue and event setup is huge and the last thing you want to be is uncomfortable walking around in heels or shoes you want to toss after it’s all over!
- If you stay in Birmingham, avoid the Saturday parking. It is the busiest day of the festival and can be a headache, especially if you want to get in and get out. Do yourself a favor and get an UBER or LYFT.
- NOT FOR GRINCHES! Go in and expect everything Christmas and HAVE FUN!
2100 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd N.
Birmingham, AL 35203
EVENT PARKING DECK OPTIONS
973 23rd Street North
2000 11th Avenue North -Old Social Security Building
784 Richard Arrington Jr. Boulevard North
801 19th Street North
Tickets are now available at the BJCC Box Office today through Saturday starting at 10:00 a.m., and Sunday starting at 12 noon.
- Adults – $12
- Children (6-12) – $5
- Under 6 are free