The Bluff Park Association‘s 58th Annual Bluff Park Art Show is set to celebrate a myriad of Birmingham artists and the stunning creations they’ve designed to impact the world. On Saturday, October 2, 2021, artists from all genres will converge upon the Park at Shades Cliff in Hoover, Alabama to share their wares, their knowledge, and their unified love for one thing – creative freedom.
Tired of missing out on all of the freebies and the fun?
for more tips on how to live your best life on a budget in Birmingham!
Visit our website at Birmingham On the Cheap now!
The Bluff Park Art Show will take place on Saturday, October 2, 2021, from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Admission to the overall event is FREE, except for the Kids Art Hut sponsored by Girl Scout Troop 746 (which is $6 per hour between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., cash and cards accepted), and attendees may come and go as desired. A unique aspect of this annual event is that the Bluff Park Art Association specifically strives to engage all five senses of event attendees:
- SEE – Event attendees will have the chance to explore various types of handmade art designed by artists from around the Southern region. They will find unique fashions, gifts, sculptures, prints, and mixed-media of all kinds.
- TOUCH – Children will absolutely love the interactive hands-on art activities waiting for them to launch their journey to becoming the next artist. No matter the age, children find their inner artist takes the lead as they create something new.
- HEAR – Enjoy music performed by Alabama musicians throughout the day!
- TASTE & SMELL – Allow your sense of smell to fuse with your taste buds as you explore a vast array of food trucks from around the Birmingham area!
This aim led to the Bluff Park Arts Show being voted Best Community Event of 2020 by Hoover’s Magazine and Hoover Sun. Click here for the full art show schedule, including Food Truck Alley participants and scheduled Music & Entertainment for the day!
ARTIST MAP & PARKING DETAILS
Parking and shuttles Buses (masks required on the shuttle Buses) to the art show are located at Bluff Park United Methodist Church, Shades Crest Baptist Church, and Shades Mountain Community Church. Shuttle Bus rides are FREE and will take you down to the park and return you to the parking locations.
Bluff Park Methodist Church
733 Valley St, Hoover, AL 35226
Shades Crest Baptist Church
452 Park Ave, Hoover, AL 35226
Shades Mountain Community Church
2281 Old Tyler Rd, Hoover, AL 35226
Shades Mountain Plaza
770 Shades Mountain Plaza, Hoover, Alabama, 35226
*You can also walk from Shades Crest Baptist Church by following the sidewalk to the park.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Admission is FREE, as are the shuttle rides, but the public will need cash or cards for food and art purchases.
- Masks are required on shuttle buses and in the kids’ art project area.
(You will need to park at one of the locations listed under Parking Details and catch a shuttle to the park)
The Park at Shades CLiff
517 Cloudland Drive
Hoover, AL 35226